Tuesday, May 10, 2011

An apple

There are certain moments in life that I wish I could just freeze and capture the frame.  Tonight was one of those moments.  As my girls and I came back from a late stroll through the park, little Lucia started munching on an apple.  Her big sister naturally wants a piece of the apple and Lucia obligingly shared her fruit.  After taking a healthy bite out of the apple, Karolina returns it to her little sister.  Repeat 20x until the apple was finished (actually I finished the apple, but you get the point right?).  Seeing this through a parent's loving eyes (or pair of lenses), I wished at that moment that spirit of sharing would be preserved - like forever.  

Life's beautiful little moments that I live to capture.  

I mean, how often do we see that today, let alone between a toddler and a four year old?  When I realized what was happening, I wished I had a chance to capture and preserve it - BUT - the lighting sucked,  my camera wasn't available to me and did I mention I was driving while all this was going on in the back seat?  Some things are just best left to memory I guess.  And since I have no physical evidence of the instance, here's my best impression of taking a bite out of the apple (from an old Instagram).  Cheers!
It should really say "BITE ME" for all the haters.  :)
Tweet This

No comments:

Post a Comment